Latest Gateway Seniors News
- The Senior Yellow Pages is now available online!
- Week Ahead at Gateway
- A Portrait of Wellbeing: The Status of Seniors in Maine
- Senior Yellow Pages, Local and State Services for Seniors in Greater Bangor
- Gateway Seniors Participates in the EAAA’s TIP Grant
- Instructions for Registering for Free Undergraduate Classes at UMaine
- Gateway Seniors Joins EAAA, PCHC, and Other Community Groups to Submit a Grant Proposal to Keep Area Elders Thriving in Place.
- Gateway Seniors, Eastern Area Agency on Aging, and the Old Town Public Library Plan Panel for Caregivers of People with Alzheimer’s and Other Dementias
- Cindy Jennings, Executive Director of Old Town Public Library, Joins Board of Directors
- Free: Help with computers and computerized devices
Senior Yellow Pages An up-to-date directory of senior services for Greater Bangor. Get the senior help you need with a quick search!
University of Maine Center on Aging Promotes education, research, and community services for seniors
Eastern Area Agency on Aging Counsels and advises seniors, sponsors many senior services
Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Helps seniors find meaningful volunteer work
Nontraditional Student Office, University of Maine Helps seniors register for free university classes. Call 581-3143 to find out more!