Latest Gateway Seniors News
- Gateway Seniors Joins EAAA, PCHC, and Other Community Groups to Submit a Grant Proposal to Keep Area Elders Thriving in Place.
- Gateway Seniors, Eastern Area Agency on Aging, and the Old Town Public Library Plan Panel for Caregivers of People with Alzheimer’s and Other Dementias
- Cindy Jennings, Executive Director of Old Town Public Library, Joins Board of Directors
- Ageism is alive and well, encoding and influencing how older people are viewed…
- Volunteers are helping Gateway Seniors Without Walls create a Services Manual for seniors in Southeastern Penobscot County
- Free: Help with computers and computerized devices
- Outreach at Gateway Seniors Without Walls
- Volunteers Wanted: To Put Gateway Seniors on Facebook and Twitter
- Gateway Seniors Without Walls Participates in Orono and Old Town Festivities
- Gateway Seniors Without Walls, An Affiliate of the Center on Aging
University of Maine Center on Aging Promotes education, research, and community services for seniors
Eastern Area Agency on Aging Counsels and advises seniors, sponsors many senior services
Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Helps seniors find meaningful volunteer work
Nontraditional Student Office, University of Maine Helps seniors register for free university classes. Call 581-3143 to find out more!